Monday, November 28, 2011

Cub Scouts: November Pack Meeting

Teagan was made an official member of his cub scout pack today and earned his bobcat badge. For earning his badge he got his face painted during a special ceremony. Which I missed because I sent him with daddy and of course he didn't take a camera with him. But I snapped these when he came home.

 If you look under his right eye you can see a 
red scratch and the beginning of a shiner from 
where he got elbowed in the eye by another 
boy in the rush to the cookie table after the 
ceremony. Who knew trying to get a snack 
could be so rough, he was quite proud of 
his black eye of course :)

Teagan with his face paint

 He was told that when he got home he was to kiss 
mommy so I could enjoy wearing face paint to.

He might of smeared me with face paint but I got him back!

No comments:

Post a Comment