Sunday, November 13, 2011

Eeeeek! Nature Study

So I was working on my computer while Arowyn was outside playing. I was busy inputting a date for something into my calendar which is why I didn’t look up as she approached. When she got to me she said “Hey mommy look at this!” I should know by now to expect the unexpected when she utters these words. And yet I was somehow completely unprepared for what she reveled when I stopped typing and looked up and saw what she was hold just inches from me was. I guess I’ll be logging this as part of her nature study for this week right Laura?

Cham happened to snap this as Arowyn was approaching 
me and at the time we were both completely unaware 
as to what she is cradling in her little gloved hands


After Chamberlin quickly took her outside 
with her little find he snapped another photo 
of her and the dead mouse she found


Arowyn showing Daddy her dead mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment