Wednesday, November 30, 2011

School at Work

I had a large amount of work that I needed to get done for my company like updating my website and getting prepped for some jobs we have coming up next month. So I was talking to Cham about how I could get the kids school done with all I had to do and he suggested that I bring them to him at work for a couple of hours so I could get some work done and they could still get their school work done. When I dropped them off I couldn't help but feel slightly anxious for him and afraid that they would be completely obnoxious while he had them. When I picked them up he said it had went well once he figured out that the kids sitting at the same table together was out of the question. But once he assigned them different rooms to work in everything went mostly smoothly.

Chamberlin & the kids doing school 
at his work kitchen table

No comments:

Post a Comment